[riot-devel] N2 Project

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 23 21:33:24 CET 2015

Hi David,

when using Wakaama (which is certainly an option), the way would be to
include it in RIOT as a package and include some Makefiles that are able
to download/checkout the library and build it into RIOT. When choosing
this path, one important thing is to think of a concept for continuous
integration, so that the Makefiles and patches can be adjusted to
changes of the Wakaama implementation in an easy way.

Cheers,
Hauke