[riot-devel] N2 Project

David Reinert dr247086 at muhlenberg.edu
Mon Mar 23 21:48:07 CET 2015

The way I envision it is as a starting point for RIOT, a base. Once the project is integrated, then we can make changes to it as we see fit. Is that an accurate picture or is it more a case of utilizing the project and handling changes to that project that affect RIOT as they occur on Wakaama independently through patches? Perhaps some combination of those?