[riot-devel] OTA meetup 11.2.2015

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 24 08:57:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the LWM2M specifications, but the everything
that has to do with mechanisms for upgrade availability detection,
downloading etc have been excluded so far.
It is excluded precisely because there are way too many right ways to do
this.
We agreed that we need to build an infrastructure that supports
activating a downloaded image first, before we can go ahead and
implement specific update management facilities on top of this
infrastructure.

Cheers,
Ludwig