[riot-devel] Riot Software Update

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 24 16:57:28 CET 2015

Hi,

I see the upgrade distribution process as mostly independent from the
software infrastructure needed to activate new images.
Also, there are probably several ways to do this right (depending on the
requirements, environment, ...), so there will be no single best
distribution model.
In this sense: Knock yourselves out and create working groups for your
respective favorite protocols!

Cheers,
Ludwig