[riot-devel] Riot Software Update

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 24 20:35:37 CET 2015

Hi,

Yes, I think (and wrote in a separate mail in this thread already): working groups for different distribution implementations should be created by people who are interested in those.
If it helps preventing confusion I'm happy with renaming the first iteration to whatever you suggest, or "OTA/FAF" (firmware activation framework).

Cheers, Ludwig