[riot-devel] Looking for a job.

Murat CAKMAK mail at muratcakmak.net
Thu Mar 26 12:36:37 CET 2015

Hi RIOTers,

I am working at Turkey Office of Cypress Semiconductor and Cypress decided
to close Turkey office so I am looking for a new job and I am welcome with
your suggestions.

Perhaps, It might be good because I espacially want to transfer IoT area and
it would be great if I have a change to work with RIOTers or RIOT users :)

Professionally, I am designer and responsible of all driver layer of latest
generation Touch ICs (TMA448
<http://www.cypress.com/touch/?source=CY-ENG-HEADER#Solutions> ) at Cypress
Semi.

For the other jobs, I developed more than ten multimedia and customer
electronic devices.

On the RIOT side, I am trying to port RIOT to Cypress Processors (PSoC 5LP,
PSoC 4 BLE etc.)

And also, In My Master Thesis, I am working on applying Control Theory to
RTOS's by Innovative Scheduling. In this way, devices (things of IoT) may
create own autonomy and may decide scheduling according to load and/or
error.

(I am planning to make a proposal about appling Innovative Scheduling to
RIOT if I success.)

Please do not reply to this mail because it is personal and no need to
engage all developers.

Please write only me if you interesting and I can send detailed CV.

My E-Mail : mail at muratcakmak.net <mailto:mail at muratcakmak.net>

My LinkedIn Profile : tr.linkedin.com/pub/murat-çakmak/17/845/649/en
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit
-public_profile>

I am from Turkey but relocation will no problem for me.

Regards.

Murat CAKMAK

Senior SW Engineer | Cypress Semiconductor Corp.