[riot-devel] help

Sonda Bousnina sondabousnina at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:50:30 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply
yes exactly, that what I mean

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 12:35 AM, Kaspar Schleiser <kaspar at schleiser.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 05/08/15 00:23, Sonda Bousnina wrote:
> > I'm wondering if it is possible to flash or update the code in the target
> > board in real time while it is working without switching it off.
> Not sure I understand the question.
>
> You mean, add/replace code while the device is running?
>
> Are you referring to updating the device in the field?
>
> Kaspar

Best regards
Sonda BOUSNINA
Phd Student at  ANT Lab ( Advanced Network Technologies Laboratory)
http://antlab.elet.polimi.it/
Politecnico di Milano, Dip. di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria
Phd Student at  REGIM Lab (REserach Group on Intelligent Machines)
http://regim.org/
ENIS : National Engineering School of Sfax, University of Sfax, Sfax,
Tunisia.
IEEE Gold Member
IEEE Standards Association Member
IEEE Computer Society Member
IEEE Communications Society Member
IEEE Industry Applications Society Member
IEEE Women in Engineering WIE Member
IEEE Computer Society Merwin Student Ambassador in Region 8
sonda.bousnina at ieee.org; sondabousnina at gmail.com;
sonda.bousnina at computer.org