[riot-devel] SAM R21 board

ROUSSEL Kévin Kevin.Roussel at inria.fr
Wed May 13 14:50:39 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to test my developments on a pair of SAM R21
evaluation boards.

Surprisingly, I just cannot manage to receive any packet on these
devices... While the emitting and the receiving one are both sitting on
my desk!

Of course, I checked that both the boards have their transceiver on, run
on the same 802.15.4 channel/frequency (which is easy to check and set
with the 'default' example).

Did anyone experience the same problem, or shall I assume that my
hardware is failing?...

Thanks in advance,
--

      Kévin Roussel