[riot-devel] Support for Stellaris Launchpad LM4F120 board.

rakendra thapa rakendrathapa at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:51:45 CEST 2015

Thank you for feedbacks.
Okay, so that is quite a minimal set of Newlib functionality being used.
Even my application wont be requiring more than these but only memset.

Kaspar,
 - Can you please share the branch with me you working on regarding the
library.

- Also, for testing purposes, you might will have to configure some tools
to get it working with Stellaris Launchpad. Its pretty straightforward.
Also, we need to build OpenOCD with ICDI support to flash and debug
launchpad. You might take a look into the link.
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Stellaris_Launchpad_with_OpenOCD_and_Linux

- We have pending discussion regarding using StellarisWare lib or not.
Once, we are done, I will commit StellarisWare on a separate PR.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakendra