[riot-devel] Count link layer retransmissions for at86rf231

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon May 18 22:21:52 CEST 2015

Dear IoT developers,

sorry for cross-posting, but since all of these communities are working (at
least partly) with this chip, I want to increase my chances:
The at86rf231 supports automatic link layer retransmissions by setting
MAX_FRAME_RETRIES in XAH_CTRL_0 accordingly. While this is a nice feature, I
wonder if it is possible to figure out how many retransmissions were actually
made (on the sender side).

printk(KERN_WARNING "Warning: defective CD-ROM (volume sequence
number). Enabling \"cruft\" mount option.\n");
        linux-2.2.16/fs/isofs/inode.c