[riot-devel] Open Processes Task Force

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Thu May 28 07:21:29 CEST 2015

Hi Martine,

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:15 AM, Martine Lenders <authmillenon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Just to be clear, we are talking about administrative processes on our
> work in RIOT here, right? Not some kind of system processes.

yes (although I'm not so sure about the term "administrative" here ;).

Basically, the focus of this task force is to talk about how the community
organizes itself, around the technical work to be done.

Concerning this organization:
- some level of details should be defined somewhere, for transparency
reasons
- the way we organize is bound to evolve over time due to the evolution of
both the community and of the work to be done

So this would be the "place" to talk about this and design this evolution
together.

Best,

Emmanuel