[riot-devel] Board Selection for RIOT

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri May 29 16:38:49 CEST 2015

Hi Alexander,

naturally the board of choice would be the iot-lab_M3 (the one used in
the FIT IoT-lab testbed). But as this board is not freely available on
the market, I suggest the Atmel samr21-xpro. It uses (almost) the same
radio as the iot-lab nodes and is freely available at the usual
electronics suppliers for about 30-40 euros.

Cheers,
Hauke