[riot-devel] RIOT Release 2015.09

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 5 23:48:20 CEST 2015

+1

and spread the word that RIOT improves, step by step by the community.

Cheers
  matthias

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015, Emmanuel Baccelli wrote:

> And thank you Oleg for driving "the last mile" for the release!
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM, rakendra thapa <rakendrathapa at gmail.com> wrote:
>       Congratulations team !!
>
> Cheers,
> Rakendra
>
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 3:00 AM, <kaspar at schleiser.de> wrote:
>       wooooooooohoooooooooooah!

Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:waehlisch at ieee.org .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net