[riot-devel] Regarding RIOT OS

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Fri Oct 9 11:13:08 CEST 2015

Hi Hari,

welcome to RIOT!

for a porting guide, please refer to
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Porting-Guide
It's not entirely up to date, but it gives a start, if you have specific
question after that, come back to us on this mailing list.

To have a rough idea of what boards can be supported by RIOT, take a look
at the currently supported hardware (look in particular at MCUs and
RAM/flash constraints): https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms

And to start playing with RIOT, just follow the initial steps indicated
over there: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki

What kind of hardware do you plan to use? What is your project about more
specifically?

Best,

Emmanuel