[riot-devel] at86rf2xx radio driver -- potential severe performance issues for multi-hop communication

Oleg Hahm oleg at hobbykeller.org
Fri Oct 16 19:32:58 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel!

> I couldn't
>test it on a bigger testbed yet, let alone multi-hop, but I can not yet
>imagine that performance would suffer that much. Still have to read
>your
>article though.

I hope you are aware of the great and open IoT-LAB testbed where everyone can conduct their experiments. The M3 nodes there are using the at86rf231 radio and should be one of best supported platforms in RIOT. Plus, the testbed is integrated into our build system which makes running the experiments very simple.

Cheers

--
Join the RIOT
http://www.riot-os.org