[riot-devel] Best time to visit RIOT meetings in coming weeks?

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Mon Oct 19 13:06:45 CEST 2015

Hi David,
in Berlin, we have for example a weekly meeting on Monday afternoon, where
you could participate in, and maybe give a small talk about your activities
which we could then discuss. How about that?
If it works for you on one week where you are around, then I'll send you
the details. Let me know,
Best,
Emmanuel