[riot-devel] Update to documentation overview.

Martine Lenders mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 19 13:09:25 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,
just a friendly reminder, that we need more people looking into and working
on the new introductory text [1]. We currently have two texts that have
this function one in the doxygen documenation [2] and one in the Wiki [3].
Both texts started as the same text and evolved from there on in different
directions (the Wiki version got all the spell and terminology fixes, the
doxygen version all the renames due to the usage of search-and-replace on
all of the repository). The text at [1] is a merged version of both texts.
This texts is supposed to go into the doxygen documentation and to be
linked in the Wiki instead of [2] (the later will be removed), since at
least from a technical standpoint the doxygen seems to receive more and
better updates.

Cheers,
Martine

[1] https://padlite.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de/p/mjtL88j5np