[riot-devel] Energy Consumption on samr21_xpro

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Oct 23 11:22:09 CEST 2015

Hi Ilias,

and welcome to RIOT! This board has a jumper on it's current monitor
header pins (next to the user programmable button). You can replace the
jumper by an ammeter and measure the current. Compare the boards user
guide
http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-42243-SAMR21-Xplained-Pro_User-Guide.pdf

Best,
Peter

Am 23.10.2015 um 11:07 schrieb Ilias Seitanidis:
> Hi , I am new to wsn and I am wondering if there is a way to measure
> the energy consumption of the atmel samr21_xpro .Thank you in advance!

Peter Kietzmann

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Berliner Tor 7, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Fon: +49-40-42875-8426