[riot-devel] Data_Confidentiality_IoT_security

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Fri Oct 23 15:26:36 CEST 2015

Hi Otmane

welcome to RIOT. Two options you could consider: either look at what
simulators people use in the domain you target (data confidentiality), or
actually use an emulator such as RIOT native [1] [2] which lets you run one
or more RIOT instances as Linux processes, that can communicate with one
another via tap interface + ethernet emulator.

Best

Emmanuel

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/cpu/native
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Family%3A-native