[riot-devel] Network Stack Question

Haoyang Yu haoyang.yu at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 23 17:37:25 CEST 2015

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your quick response! These resources will be very useful for me, I will ask more question here.

The problem I face now is that I want to use the embedded default network stack to make two Atmel R21board to send packet with each other through RF, before I implemented the a new protocol on Network stack. Do you have any experience about that? I did not find many resources online.

Thanks,
Haoyang