[riot-devel] Network Stack Question

Haoyang Yu haoyang.yu at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 23 20:08:15 CEST 2015

Hi Oleg,

I understand and tried what you said. The problem I faced for a long time is that

txtsnd: I cannot set the interface, if I use tap0, which will echo: error: invalid interface given.
I found the tutorial that said using addr, but I do not have the addr command when I use the R21 board.
And what is the mean for interface for txtsnd to use, if I have /dev/tty.usbmodem* MCU device

Thanks,
Haoyang