[riot-devel] Energy Consumption on samr21_xpro

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 26 11:24:11 CET 2015

Hi,

if you decide to measure the energy consumption through those external
pins, keep in mind, that you are measuring the consumption of the
complete board - not only the MCU+radio. Last time I tried, I always got
something around 100mA. This is fairly high for this kind of board (the
STM32F4discovery was around ~15mA for the full board). Not sure where
this high consumption comes from - but maybe you can measure your board
and share your results with us?

Cheers,
Hauke