[riot-devel] Update to documentation overview.

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:16:19 CET 2015

Hi,
as discussed in today offline I basically adopted most of your
restructuring (remainder: the pad is at
https://padlite.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de/p/mjtL88j5np). I wrote up to the
structure section and finished the hardware dependent part. Hauke, Peter,
and Thomas, maybe you can have a look if everything is in order. I also
stripped down the overview graphic for the main page a bit (also as
discussed with Hauke and Emmanuel offline):
https://github.com/authmillenon/RIOT/blob/doc/enh/overview-graphic/doc/doxygen/src/riot-structure.svg
.

Cheers,
Martine