[riot-devel] Hack'n'ACK October '15

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Oct 28 10:12:19 CET 2015

Hi Haoyang,

yesterday it was too late for joining the session. We've already closed
the conference at that time. Usually we start the Hack'n'ACK about 17:30
p.m. CET.

If you want to join discussions you can also follow the virtual meetings
that take place on wednesdays at 2 p.m. CET *if* someone put content in
a prepared pad. If I see it correctly this pad should be the one for the
next potential conference:

http://riot.pad.spline.de/23?

Alternatively you can use this list to discuss anything :-).

Best,
Peter

Am 27.10.2015 um 22:32 schrieb Haoyang Yu:
> Hi Martine,
>
> What is the actual time for the Hack’n’ACK meeting, I want to join to
> discuss with RIOTers.
>
> Thanks,
> Haoyang
>
>> On Oct 27, 2015, at 12:02, Martine Lenders <mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de
>> <mailto:mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello fellow RIOTers,
>>
>> Cenk and I are holding the castle for tonight's Hack'n'ACK at FU
>> Berlin. You can join via your favorite PlaceCam link:
>> http://placecam.de/call.php?c=lmakKMrDG8a35aIBNqLBvOnApExkKFntj9xXawGNgTc-
>>
>> If you never used PlaceCam before, please refer to [1]
>>
>> Lots of fun and merges tonight,
>> Martine
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Instructions-for-remote-participation