[riot-devel] Hack'n'ACK October '15

Haoyang Yu haoyang.yu at rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 29 05:18:27 CET 2015

Thanks Peter,

I encountered an question about DEFAULT program.

the _netif_send is the underlying function for txtsnd, it use genre_netapi_send(dev, pkt) to send the packet. But in pkt_dump process running background, I notice the _eventloop(void *arg), is the codes in charge of printing. The question is:

gnrc_netapi_send is sending GNRC_NETAPI_MSG_TYPE_SND, but in _eventloop, it is the GNRC_NETAPI_MSG_TYPE_RCV type, because the stdout result shows “PKTDUMP: data received:”. Is there any problem?

Thanks,
Haoyang