[riot-devel] Guide to add Ethernet 1 Xpro support to RIOT

Teemu Hakala temmi at iki.fi
Fri Oct 30 16:27:53 CET 2015

Hi

At least Kaspar Schleiser and Lauri Lehtomäki have used the ENC424J600.

ELL-i open source cooperative has manufactured a series of network cards
that fit the STM32 Nucleo family of single board computers directly to
their Morpho headers. The PoELL-i-Nucleo (don't you just love the name??)
supports 802.11at power delivery for the node.

FU-Berlin has some of these cards.