[riot-devel] Regarding RIOT OS

Hari Padmanaban harinaban at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:29:52 CEST 2015

Hello Team,

I am Hari, pursuing my masters degree, Currently I am engaged with Wireless
sensor network project in which I am planning to port RTOS into my device.

I am having few queries regarding RIOT-OS,which I want you people to help
me out.

*Queries:*

1. Recently I have gone through one of your Scientific Paper "*RIOT OS:
Towards an OS for the Internet of Things*,"which was impressive,in that
paper RIOT was compared with other RTOS, my question is there is any*
implementation proof* for your OS.

2. I want to know the *details *about the basic things that an evaluation
board should have in order to support RIOT-OS.

3.  Can you provide me some *documents* that explains the complete
procedures involved in *porting the RIOT-OS into a evaluation board.*

4.  Most probably I will be developing my own *kernel that interface* my
device and Contiki-OS,can you help me in this phase by* providing
tips,ideas or documents*

5. For Example, If you consider Contiki-OS there is one company called *YANZI
Networks *they are developing their products based on Contiki-OS likewise
can you provide me some of RIOT-OS based companies.
--
Warm Regards
~