[riot-devel] RIOT preview for TI cc3200

rakendra thapa rakendrathapa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:07:34 CEST 2015

Nice work Attilio. I was just starting to explore into this board from TI
and this is going to be helpful.

Did you create a pull request for this port ?

Meanwhile, a point that points you can look into.

For flashing/debugging CC3200, you can use openocd as well as cc3200.cfg
configuration file is already available.
You can put that in the board/dist. I am not sure but I think cc3200prog
binary may be license limited.
More over it will be helpful even for debugging :)

Thanks and Regards,
Rakendra