[riot-devel] RIOT preview for TI cc3200

Attilio Dona attilio.dona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:32:19 CEST 2015

Hi Rakendra,

Before creating a PR I need just some confirmation, the most important is
that driverlib from TI is license compatible with RIOT
(cpu/cc32000/driverlib and cpu/cc3200/inc files used as HAL for the
drivers).

I suppose there is no problem but it is better to have a confirmation from
RIOT community leaders.

Under cc3200-launchxl/dist there is already a debug.sh using openocd that
should work as a debugging tools:

  > make BOARD=cc3200-launchxl debug

For flashing I don't know how to flash the external SD card with openocd,
do you or someone else know how to flash with openocd or in some other ways?

Greetings
Attilio

ps. for Arvind: if cc3200 TI driverlib is RIOT license compatible, the
equivalent driverlib for msp320 could be a good starting point for your
chip?