[riot-devel] RIOT preview for TI cc3200

rakendra thapa rakendrathapa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:48:02 CEST 2015

Hi Attillio,

I have faced this issue while porting RIOT-OS to Stellaris Launchpad board
from TI. (boards/ek-lm4f120xl)

For the driverlib you can take the look at the
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/cpu/stellaris_common folder.
I think this may provide some insight.

I will let others also weigh their opinion on this, but driverlib has lot
of TI license code which may not acceptable since it has a clause for
limited usage. But you can use the header files which are under /inc folder
which have BSD license.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakendra