[riot-devel] Feature Freeze

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Sep 2 16:27:05 CEST 2015

Dear relieved IOTlers,

good things come to those who wait: we're finally approaching a date for the
next RIOT release. In order to get there, we're now entering testing phase and
declare a feature freeze. Until the release only PRs that are tagged for this
release (2015.09) will get merged and no more new features will get in until
then. We're hoping to have the release ready on September 18.

Any help with reviewing and testing the open PRs [1] is, of course, highly
appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+milestone%3A%22Release+2015.09%22+is%3Apr
--
panic("Aarggh: attempting to free lock with active wait queue - shoot Andy");
        linux-2.0.38/fs/locks.c