[riot-devel] Riot OS questions

Dhruva J. Baruah deejay.baruah at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:07:05 CEST 2015

Dear Rioteers!!!

First of all thanks so much to all of you, especially you developers, for
giving  such a great great OS. I haven't used any "small" OS so much but
tried my hand with tinyOS a bit which I found quite cumbersome really.
Maybe because I don't have any knowledge of nesC. But RIoT OS is just
great. Just what the doctor ordered and just what I wanted!!!

I downloaded the zip on Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) Kernel 3.2.0-53-generic. When I
performed "make all term" for native I got a seg fault. I don't know if
this is a known fault.

I fixed it in some way. Just want your thoughts around it and why did it so
happen.

After that, just for fun I also implemented a small 'quit" command on the
shell.

I have detailed the changes in a word file - it was created with
LibreOffice and is in MS-2003 format.

Cheers
DJ