[riot-devel] Open WSN

Ben@vpt-systems.co.za ben at vpt-systems.co.za
Thu Sep 17 08:35:01 CEST 2015

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct channel to start , but will never know
unless I try.

Currently I'm running Contiki OS for my applications with all the
problems (biggest is debugging the OS)
My applications are relying heavily on Open WSN that Contiki provide for
the mesh network.

What are the status of OpenWSN on RIOT?

My solutions needs
1) Low power consumption