[riot-devel] Support for Nordic nRF2401 RF Transceivers.

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Sep 29 11:34:24 CEST 2015

Hi Rakendra,

and welcome to RIOT! I think no one used the nRF2401A. We only have
(low-level) support for the nRF24L01+. Also note Nordics recommendation:
" This product is not recommended for new designs. Nordic recommends the
nRF24L01+ or for a System-on-Chip solution either the Nordic nRF24LE1 or
nRF24LU1+."

Why do you need the "A" version? What's the benefit?

Best,
Peter

Am 29.09.2015 um 11:28 schrieb rakendra thapa:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Has anyone been using nRF2401A already in their project ?
>
> I don' t see it currently supported in RIOT. I am starting to work
> with it and if any one else is already working on it, do let me know.
> A head start will be great :)
>

> *https://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Products/2.4GHz-RF/nRF2401A*
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Rakendra