[riot-devel] Support for Nordic nRF2401 RF Transceivers.

rakendra thapa rakendrathapa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:29:44 CEST 2015

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your reply and pointing out the difference. Will take care of
this detail while buying these. (I don't think nRF2401A will even be
available now)

So, RIOT-OS does have low level support for nRF120 transceiver boards. Is
it ? That will be helpful to get started.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakendra