[riot-devel] Support for Nordic nRF2401 RF Transceivers.

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Sep 29 20:42:20 CEST 2015

Hi Rakendra,

I didn't find informations about "nRF120 transceiver boards", could you
provide a link? Anyway, we don't have support for that board.

Regarding the nRF24L01+ you can find the driver here:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/drivers/nrf24l01p

and a small test here:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/tests/driver_nrf24l01p_lowlevel

Note that it is currently just low-level support. Did you check if there
is other hardware support in RIOT that might fulfil your requirements?

Best,
Peter