[riot-devel] Support for Nordic nRF2401 RF Transceivers.

Daniel Krebs mail at daniel-krebs.net
Wed Sep 30 10:52:24 CEST 2015

Hi Rakendra,

just a short note from my personal experience. Don't mix these cheap
chinese modules. I got a bunch of them (PCB antenna, external antenna,
black, green, ...) and in some configuration I couldn't get them to
interact. Turns out those are (all?) counterfeit products that have
different silicon inside. So if you run into problems, first make sure
you use all the same modules in your setup.

Cheers,
Daniel