[riot-devel] RIOT-ESP8622

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 1 17:56:38 CEST 2016

Hi Roger,

RIOT can certainly be ported to the ESP8622, and it would make for a
very interesting platform. I think some people (including myself) have
briefly looked into this, but there has been created no countable
output, yet. The main problem I have encountered so far is their custom
CPU core. I have only found part of the information needed (ISA, stack
handling, peripheral register descriptions) that is needed to port RIOT,
but I have not looked very good for it...

Cheers,
Hauke