[riot-devel] Add static library to Makefile

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Sun Apr 3 18:30:51 CEST 2016

Baptiste,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2016 at 05:25:46PM +0200, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
> Weird, Oleg, did you try to use the library? Could you include .h file
> which are inside .a library and use some functions. It was able to
> find the library .a but couldn't link with function inside the library

the libexample.a just contains one .o file with one function (`int my_add(int
a, int b);`, see
https://github.com/OlegHahm/miniature-dangerzone/blob/master/static_linked/main.c#L3).
This function gets linked and successfully called if you build the
application.

panic("Yeee, unsupported cache architecture.");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/mips/mm/cache.c