[riot-devel] Bi-weekly meeting

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 13:10:48 CEST 2016

Dear rustling IOTlers,

since Kaspar cannot attend today's meeting, but would be strongly interested
in the topic about the purpose of the repository, we decided to postpone this
discussion (it's not urgent anyway and with the upcoming release we have other
things to do, I guess). Since this was the only proposed topic on the agenda,
I would propose to cancel today's meeting. Any objections?