[riot-devel] IoT technology survey

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Fri Apr 15 14:40:00 CEST 2016

Hi!

Yeah I was looking at the results and it appears that the concept of IoT is somehow different for the people answering the survey.

The french government announced too a survey (sorry, is in french), on which we can maybe compare the results (available on the second quarter of May) to see how they complement each other.
This survey is more focused on the applications and the industrial needs to build a good IoT infrastructure.
You can find the link below.

http://www.entreprises.gouv.fr/politique-et-enjeux/projet-internet-des-objets-iot-nouvelle-france-industrielle-phase-2

Best,

--