[riot-devel] Help needed: iotlab-m3 accessory quest.

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Wed Apr 20 00:45:33 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Since this board was produced in a fixed quantity (and AFAIK is no more in production) is not likely to find some pieces with this connector so far. So, as Martine said, the most simple solution would be to solder directly some cables, which I know is very ugly. The other solution could be to break an existing open node to take away the female connector.

You can try to contact the HiKOB guys (http://www.hikob.com/en/contact/) who designed the boards and ask if they can send you the connector, in case of they have one.

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay
INFINE Team