[riot-devel] Help needed: iotlab-m3 accessory quest.

Gaëtan Harter gaetan.harter at inria.fr
Wed Apr 20 11:14:28 CEST 2016

Hi Andreas,

I asked my colleague and we have no more left here.
When looking on Farnell/RadioSpare which sell them by 1-10 if needed,
they don't have the 26pins models.

Also he mentioned that the models we used are made to be machine
soldered on printed circuit boards.
So not easily usable for manual soldering on pin's.

So maybe Martine solution would be easier in this case.

Regards,
Gaëtan - IoT-LAB Team