[riot-devel] Towards RC2

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 20 17:08:10 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

seems like we are making great progress towards the release. As of now,
we have **0** open issues and **5** open PRs left. Also the release
specs [1] have been tested to ~50% (without any issues, yet).

Tomorrow morning I will create the RC2, and postpone everything that is
not merged by then. Based on this RC I challenge everyone to participate
in running the complete release specs again, plus testing the RC on your
own setups and scenarios.

Target for the final release is then Friday afternoon!

Keep on testing,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/issues/18