[riot-devel] Fwd: Border Router using tunslip error

Viet Hoang hoangtheviet93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:37:18 CEST 2016

Hi Martine
First thanks you for your quick reply. I do as you say, cloned newest
version and try ethos. Initially it was nice, i was able to ping between my
PC and border router (2001:db8::ff:fe00:2b), In other board (gnrc_networking)
it configure the global address automatically (2001:db8::ff:fe00:5). But
when i ping to the other board form my PC i always received Hop limit ?.
So i'm trying to ping between border_router and other board using global
address (2001), the result is same. But when I change to the local address
(fe80), it ping normally so the local address is working and global address
is not ?. I think maybe it because I disable IPHC module(require for
cc1101) and the address of cc1101 (8bit).