[riot-devel] PowerProfiler

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Thu Apr 21 15:43:15 CEST 2016

Dear really-low-power IOTlers,

reading through https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/2309 I stumbled across
Michael Andersen's PowerProfiler [1] and was literally shocked that such a
nice tool/setup has been gone unnoticed for so long. At least I was not aware
of this setup and checking with some other people on IM, it seems that I'm not
alone.

This looks like a really cool and promising solution to get an understanding
of the power consumption for RIOT applications. Great work, Michael!

[1] https://github.com/PowerProfiler/TestApplications
--
panic("Yeee, unsupported cache architecture.");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/mips/mm/cache.c