[riot-devel] Connecting STM32F4Discovery & AT86RF233

Adeel Mohammad Malik adeel.mohammad.malik at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 4 14:11:26 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

I tried the branch you referred to. I still face the same issue. My guess is that ATZB-X-233-XPRO is a bit different from ATZB-A-233-XPRO in terms of pin configurations.

Unfortunately I do not have a logic analyzer. If cheap jumper cables can be a problem, then this can get a bit hard to troubleshoot.

/Adeel