[riot-devel] Connecting STM32F4Discovery & AT86RF233

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 4 15:01:00 CEST 2016

Hey,

I asked @Nordzisko for advice.

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/5407#issuecomment-237543456

As said, I currently won't find time to study the hardware in detail.
But I'm pretty convinced that your problems are about configuring the
driver or maybe the device itself.

About the jumper cables: They do work :-) but I often had loose
connections, broken plugs and also confused connections myself. So just
be careful ;-).

Best
Peter