[riot-devel] MRF24J40 radio module driver - not used States

Neo neo at nenaco.de
Mon Aug 8 23:10:44 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,
I have just a question about the "State-Management" of the network driver.
As a reference for my MRF24J40 driver I have used the AT86RF2XX driver.
Inside of this driver there are software states which are not applicable for
the MRF24J40 radio module.
What should I do with the unsupported states?
I thought the Netdev2 device driver is intended to have an abstraction
layer
which provides an API which is independent from the hardware.....how should
I map my silicon/chip states to the NetAPI states?

Best regards,
Neo