[riot-devel] Απ: Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

MiTsArAs Jimaras Mits_swim at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:15:26 CEST 2016

I made trouble once, speaking about this project, but I am going at it again!!

I want my app to run on a bare VM. Meaning that I want my VM to boot to my app without an OS been installed in the VM emulator. Any solutions would be very helpful!

P.S: On the other hand, I have a raspberry pi on my hands and an arduino uno for some days. My project aims on that purpose too.